Mark Your Calendars and Reserve Now! Wisdom Sharing 2017: Nov 2-4
Coherent Governance®: State of the Art Governance for Board members and your key senior administrators.
Join us for professional learning – and sharing – to achieve good governance.
At an affordable price – in a great location!
November 2 – 4 from 8am-5pm daily at Sonnenalp Hotel in Vail, CO
AGI partners Linda J. Dawson and Dr. Randy Quinn;
and our new affiliate, Vicki Hawarden
You’ll learn how to:
- Achieve role clarity and meaningful purpose for board work
- Develop Results-driven agendas focused at least 50 percent achievement of Results for clients/students — rather than on operations
- End micro-managing, but establish and monitor all operational expectations
- Execute authentic evaluations of the board and CEO/Superintendent for focused and continuous improvement
- Direct operations only through the CEO/Superintendent with clear board delegation of authority but with meaningful staff accountability
1. November 2 – Reinventing Your Board…the right way!
Targeted basic understanding of this revolutionary system of governance.
This session is for those who are not practicing Coherent Governance, but want to learn more about how it can benefit the board and organization.
2. November 3 & 4 – Wisdom Sharing 2017: Establish Systemic and Systematic Good Governance
Research, case studies, presentations, problem solving, best practices in Coherent Governance implementation with fellow organizations who have made the commitment to better governance
This session is for members of boards and their staffs who are now practicing Coherent Governance® or Policy Governance® and want to learn how to elevate their game.
Make your reservations now. Make your reservation with us for the conference days you will attend by filling out the registration form below. Deadline: October 2.
Conference registration includes opening reception, breakfasts, snack breaks and all materials.
Cancellation: partial refunds honored only if made prior to October 2.
Hotel Reservation: by September 29, 2017 for discounted rate
Identify : Aspen Group Wisdom Sharing for discounted rates Room rate: $145.00
To register online: Successfully Encoded
Phone: 800.654.8312. No-shows billed for entire stay
Sonnenalp Hotel of Vail, 20 Vail Road, Vail CO 81657
Sonnenalp Hotel in Vail, Colorado – www.sonnenalp.com. Click on the link for more information about the hotel, its proximity to activities, shopping, restaurants and relaxation.
Transportation: We recommend flying into Denver and taking a 90-minute shuttle to the hotel. Shuttles can be arranged through the Sonnenalp. Or, fly into Eagle-Vail (EGE), with a 45-minute drive to the hotel.
Once registration is complete, please send checks payable to:
AGI Aspen Group Intl, P.O. Box 850, Lafayette, CO 80026
If you prefer to print your registration form and mail with your check, click here for a pdf version.
Linda J. Dawson – 303.478.0125
Dr. Randy Quinn – 303.250.9000
Vicki Hawarden – 972.369.5966