23rd Annual Conference on Coherent Governance®
Live at the Royal Sonesta New Orleans, Sept 21-23
Let’s deal with the challenging questions:
- Why do Coherent Governance®?
- How does this improve our desired Results?
- Culture is everything – can CG improve that?
- Is it sustainable – worth our time and effort now?
Wisdom Sharing exists for “safe” learning and sharing. It is based on current client-identified topics and needs. Relaxed, open and honest dialogue with learning from AGI partners and fellow practitioners.
In-person learning for CG veterans, new board and staff. Share successes and challenges, experience relevant and difficult case studies for problem-solving, dealing with situations on the board and in the community. Relevant sample materials for full implementation of CG. Role play scenarios and trouble-shoot. Focus on Results!
The Royal Sonesta New Orleans
“A luxury Bourbon Street hotel in the French Quarter”
- Book your room here or call 504-586-0300
- 300 Bourbon Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
- Steps from Bourbon and Canal Streets, jazz, history, muffulettas, beignets and seafood, the best of the Big Easy
- Discounted room rate of $239.00 available until Tuesday, August 8, 2023
- Reservations: ask for AGI Meeting block
- Airport: Louis Armstrong Intl (MSY) 15 miles from French Quarter. $30-40 taxi
Feedback from past WS Conferences:
“I really like hearing from other board members and sharing those experiences. It’s been such a tough time for everyone, it’s nice to have that camaraderie.”
“I appreciate the Wisdom of AGI partners and your insight. These are tough times and knowing that the CG model is solid will help Boards get through these times.”
“Sharing is caring. For me it’s about the relationships I have built over the past few years and the countless times I have gotten in touch with fellow WI Board members to ask how they do something or their interpretation of something has really, really been so helpful.”
“The thoughtfulness and passion of both the AGI staff and the board members who participate in Coherent Governance really help to inspire and arm board members to be more effective and focused on the heart of what school boards should focus on – students.”
Which conference is right for me?
Reinventing Your Board
The Basics of Coherent Governance. Learn how to:
- Focus on student achievement/close the gap
- Achieve Board role clarity: lead, serve and represent
- Empower the Superintendent with authority and accountability
- End micromanaging and govern using policy
- Build a board culture of member discipline and…make a difference!
Making It All Happen!
A workshop diving into implementation questions for practitioners. Questions and problems identified by attendees and addressed by participants and AGI.
Colleagues and AGI founders engaged in learning and real-life sharing to improve:
- Implementation of CG
- Deepened focus and achievement on Results
- Monitoring without pain: reports that hit the mark
- Meaningful engagement with the public
- Dealing with conflict
- Honest leadership growth: assessments and evals
Register for Wisdom Sharing 2023
*Deduct $100 if registered by May 1, 2023
Once registration is complete, please send checks payable to:
AGI Aspen Group Intl, P.O. Box 3788, Gulf Shores, AL 36547
Linda J. Dawson – 303.478.0125
Dr. Randy Quinn – 303.250.9000